A look back at some of Toshiba’s most memorable laptops

Toshiba officially exited the laptop business last week when it sold the remaining 20 percent of its computer business to Sharp, who had already purchased the other 80 percent back in 2018. It’s not a huge surprise, given that the business wasn’t exa…

via Engadget RSS Feed

Check out the Finding Your Identity Podcast!

Tags: , ,
Travel Back Up To The Top!